Wednesday, October 10, 2018

What Happened To Mike Chang



Mike Chang Endorses Six Pack Shortcuts 2 And Retires From YouTube Fitness -- Wish You The Best Mike!


CLARK NOTE: For those of you who joined the channel in the last year, Mike Chang is a former co-owner and trainer of Six Pack Shortcuts. It has not been on the channel for a while, but it was in many of the videos we made in the old days. Our YouTube analyzes show that approximately 60% of our current viewers started watching the channel after Mike left, but we still think we should make this video for those of you who remember Mike since we started this channel in 2010. I hope this is clarified. Confusion!

What Happened To Mike Chang


Hi guys, I'm Mike, and this is the last fitness video that I'm going to do. I wanted to let you know that I have decided to retire from making fitness videos on YouTube so I can concentrate on spiritual activities.

I wanted to make this video to tell you that I'm officially leaving the channel. And the truth is that ... I am happy for the beginning of a new personal journey, but also sad because I will miss doing new and exciting things. Videos for you every week.

I had a lot of fun making these videos and helping everyone get the torn body that you've always wanted.

But do not worry ... There are some amazing coaches that will take care of all your fitness questions; Not only are they fantastic coaches, but they are also great friends of mine.

Jonny is one of the most versed trainers and of all the people I know in the fitness industry, his advice and training are some of the most effective. Henry is always in killer form and gives fantastic advice. And my man, Clark, and I have been friends since we were teenagers, even before having muscles ...

These are the best men to trust when it comes to getting in shape.

And as far as I'm concerned, I'm going to follow a different type of trip in the meantime and I'm no longer in shape. I will focus on building the balance and structuring my mentality, instead of just building my body.

And, there's something else I'm very excited to share with you ... and that's the new Sixpack Shortcuts 2 program. Clark, Henry, and Jonny have updated and improved the previous Sixpack Shortcuts training to make workouts even more effective for fat loss ...

This new program will be launched next Monday, May 23, 2016, so be sure to mark your calendars.

And if the first Sixpack Shortcuts program changed your life, just wait until you experience the updated version ... It can be ripped even faster than before.

To start getting in the best shape of your life today, click here: http://go2.sixpackshortcuts.com/SH210

And for now, peace friends.

0 comments:

Post a Comment